Touchless bathroom cleaning means improved hygiene for all.
Dealing with other peoples bodily fluids and grim is not an enviable task. Cleaning public toilets, cleaning public showers, and generally cleaning public toilet blocks is the least desirable job in the commercial/industrial cleaning industry.
Kaivac’s range of NoTouch machines were developed to make light work of cleaning the most challenging area in buildings, the public bathrooms. Developed with the cleaner in mind the systems are simple, hygienic and contactless meaning the cleaner doesn’t need to directly touch any surface in the bathroom.
The NoTouch cleaning process:
Made up of 3 systems, and separate tanks, cleaners can Apply chemical to the surfaces to be cleaned, pressure rinse the vertical and elevated surfaces, and finally vacuum extract the dirt and grime from the floor leaving a hygienic and sanitary bathroom for the general public to use.
1 - Apply Cleaning Solution
2 - Pressure Rinse
3 - Vacuum Dry
What can NoTouch cleaning do for you?
– Being provided with proper tools to do the job well
– Improved self respect as they are not a toilet cleaner, they are a machine operator
– Enabling touchless cleaning of public bathroom, cleaners no longer have to expose themselves to potentially
– They don’t have to strain their bodies scrubbing toilets on their hands and knees
– Having all tools need for the task onboard a single platform
– Ease of transport with easy rolling wheels